Sodium formate is widely used in industrial production. It is also a common raw material in the chemical industry, whether as raw material or additive. Generally speaking, people know little about sodium formate. Next, potassium hydroxide manufacturers will talk about the seven uses of sodium formate products.
1. It is mainly used for the production of formic acid, oxalic acid and sodium hydrosulfite, etc.
2. It is used as a reagent, disinfectant and mordant for the determination of phosphorus and arsenic.
3. Preservatives. It has diuretic effect. The European Economic Community is allowed to use it, but the United Kingdom is not allowed to use it.
4. It is an intermediate for the production of formic acid and oxalic acid, and also used for the production of dimethylformamide. It is also used in medicine, printing and dyeing industry, or as a precipitator of heavy metals.
5. It is used for alkyd resin coatings, plasticizers, high explosives, acid-resistant materials, aviation lubricants, and adhesive additives.
6. The precipitator of heavy metals can form trivalent metal complex ions in the solution. Reagent for the determination of phosphorus and arsenic. It is also used as disinfectant, astringent and mordant. Because of its toxicity, sodium formate is generally used as an intermediate for its own use, so it is an intermediate for the production of formic acid and oxalic acid, used for the production of dimethylformamide, etc.
7. Used for nickel-cobalt alloy plating electrolyte.
Note: Sodium formate is toxic. No matter what position in any industry, you must take precautions where sodium formate is used to avoid unnecessary problems. Come to our website for more relevant matters http://yiguiwu.com consulting service